Penlee Cluster is made up of four churches, St Mary’s and St John’s in Penzance, St Peter’s in Newlyn and St Pol de Leon in the village of Paul.
The Cluster seeks to advance the Christian faith in particular but not exclusively by promoting Christian Mission within the Penlee Cluster area according to The Five Marks Of Mission Of The Church Of England.
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom.
- To teach, baptise and nurture new believers.
- To respond to human need by loving service.
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society.
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.